DJI AGRAS MG-1P
A single MG-1P controller can control up to five MG-1P aircraft simultaneously, doubling the efficiency of single-pilot operations. This new intelligent remote controller extends the control range to up to 3 km and supports high-resolution video transmission within that range, ensuring flight safety. The new remote controller also supports 4G wireless communications, an interchangeable battery, and new antenna design, providing even more convenience for daily operations.
The new Agras MG 1P unmanned aircraft is equipped with a wide-angle FPV camera, observing the operating system on the front to provide real references for the operation area of the network planning, the radar of the high precision of the second generation, integration of altitude stabilization radar modules forward, backward and downward and obstacle avoidance module, improvement of tracking detection and ground tracking functions. The DJI MG-1S Professional Crop Sprayer comes fully equipped with all the required accessories for flight, is ready to fly out of the box, and has been pre-tested by our team of experienced product professionals!
Video: In Action
Here’s a video of the DJI Agras MG-1P Crop Sprayer in action.
- Payload Capacity up to 10kg liquid payloads including pesticides, fertilizers, herbicides
- Speed and power 40-60x Faster than manual spraying operations
- Foldable Design allows for Stow-And-Go and simple transportation
- Includes A3 Flight Controller
- Improved Radar Sensing
- Increased water and dust resistance
- Intelligent Flight Modes: Smart Mode/Manual Plus/Manual Mode
- Real-Time Safety Features empty tank warning, operation resumption, system data protection
- Nozzles now have flow sensors for added data and efficiency
- Terrain Follow scans the terrain below in real-time, adjusts constantly to maintain height above crops
- Dedicated Remote Controller that can manage 5 Agras systems at the same time.
- Ready To Fly: everything you need to fly included, pre-tested by our experienced technicians
The MG-1 ‘s powerful propulsion system allows the aircraft to carry up to 10 kg liquid payloads, including pesticides and fertilizers. The combination of speed and power means that an area of 4,000-6,000 m² can be covered in just 10 minutes, or 40 to 60 times faster than manual spraying operations. The intelligent spraying system automatically adjusts its spray according to the flying speed so that an even spray is always applied. This way, the amount of pesticide or fertilizer is precisely regulated to avoid pollution and economize operations.
40-60 times faster than manual spraying